An additional service offered is whole of organisation reviews or a program reviews of community organisations. A full written report and presentation can be provided to the commissioner of the review whether it be the CEO or the Board of Governance. An obligation free, no-cost quotation can be provided after discussion with the CEO or Board based on the agreed scope of the exercise (small or large). Confidentiality is the overriding principle, and I tend to spend as many hours or as few hours with stakeholders (usually senior staff) as requested by the “commissioner”, who is usually the CEO; It generally works out that I become a confidant of the CEO, and this dialogical relationship adds significant value to better outcomes.
Reviews can often have additional outcomes to the main intentions, including:
- Less staff turnover
- Less stressed/more effective staff
- Less conflict in your workplace
- Better productivity and efficiency for your staff
- Better workplace relationships
- Better job satisfaction
What do I Offer
I offer services to individuals, couples, families, agencies and communities.
- Professional supervision to CEOs/Managers/senior staff
- Review programs
- Advice to NGOs
- Facilitate stakeholder linkages
- Toowoomba Darling Downs & South West Qld
- Regional, Rural & Remote specialist
- Contracted services to NGOs
20 years experience
As a psychologist, manager, CEO and supervisor. Barry has worked extensively with individuals, couples, families, agencies, communities as well as with managers and of NGOs and NFPs in many parts of regional rural Queensland.